a. To select suitable candidates there shall be a written competitive entrance test and interview. The standard of the test will be that of the qualifying examination. The Entrance Test will be conducted by Association of Minority Unani & Ayurvedic Colleges of U.P.
b. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in admission test without Entrance Test Card issued by Association of Minority and Ayurverdic colleges of U.P. The Entrance Test Card will be dispatched to the candidate to be produced at the time of the test
c. The Entrance test will be held at "TAHIR HALL" in the campus of Jamia Tibbiya Deoband or as directed by the Association.
4. Working knowledge of Urdu comparable to matric standard is essential. The candidate must have at least 50% marks in the aggregate of qualifying subject.
5. Candidate must read the rules relating to Entrance test, Interview and discipline very carefully. If the candidate is in full agreement with the rules only then he should apply for the admission.
6. Candidate shall have, without any right of objection, to follow the procedure contrived for the test or interview and shall strictly abide by all rules prescribed by the institution in this respect.
7. The candidate will be allowed personally to appear at the admission test or interview only if they fulfil the eligibility condition. If it is discovered at any stage that a candidate had made false or incorrect statement or does not fulfil the eligibility requirement, his application, admission or interview will be cancelled without any further intimation.
8. Candidates will not be sent separate information letters to appear at the test or interview. They should reach the venue of the test or interview on the announced date and time.
9. The list of selected candidate will be displayed on the college notice board as soon as result is declared after the test. The candidate will have to keep himself informed in this regard. No individual notice will be sent. The institution shall not be responsible if a selected candidate fails to report to the Principal and get his admission completed within a week of the display of the list of selected candidates on the notice board.
10. The candidate not selected for admission shall not be informed about rejection of their application and fee, documents and papers submitted by them shall not be returned.
11. The institution reserves itself the right to permit or reject admission to any candidate without assigning any cause or reason. A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right, even if he/she is otherwise eligible.
12. Discipline rules of this institution shall also be applicable on Entrance Test candidates and any use of unfair means in the test will be dealt with severe action.
13. Candidate shall have to produce original certificates and other relating documents at the time of interview/counselling, failing which their interview and test will be cancelled.
14. If there is any suspicion about the documents, the verification fee, if there is any, shall be charged by the candidate.
15. The institution takes no responsibility for any change made in the Entrance Examination or Interview/counselling schedule due to any unpredictable circumstances.
16. The institution reserves itself the right to offer some remaining seats, if there are any, to the candidates at the closing stage of the admission. In this situation also the list of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board and no individual information will be sent.