The period of the course will be of three years duration
Tuition Fee: Students shall be required to deposit Rs. 4,00,000/- per annum as tuition fee.
Admission fee: Rupees 100,000/-
Security Deposit: Rupees 100,000/-
Other Fees: Enrolment fee and examination fee shall be as prescribed by the University.
1. Candidate holding degree of B.U.M.S. or equivalent with at least 60% in the aggregate from a recognised institution included in the 2nd schedule of IMCC Act 1970.
2.The minimum marks in Moalijat at graduate level shall be 60% for appearing in the competitive test.
3.The candidate will have to appear at a competitive written test.
4.The internal teacher candidate shall be exempted from the competitive examination. The admission will be based on the academic merit and the duration of teaching experience in the subject.
5. The candidate must have completed the period of internship prescribed by C.C.I.M.
6. The admission test shall consist of two papers, First paper shall be on the subject of Moalijat. The second paper shall be related to General Clinical knowledge
7. The admission shall be given on the basis of marks secured in the competitive examination ( written test, viva voice and interview ). The qualifying marks shall be 50% in order to make the candidate eligible for consideration in the merit list.
Four (4) candidates will be selected for admission.
The examination and assessment of post-graduate training shall be based on:-
1. Written paper/Oral practical and clinical examination.
2. Thesis shall be compulsory for each student and should embody their own work under a supervisor recognized for the purpose. The thesis should be submitted well in advance preferably at least three months before the final examination. Acceptance of the thesis by the board of Examiners shall be a pre-condition for permission to appear in final examination. The Viva Voce on thesis shall be compulsory for acceptance of thesis by the examiners.
The preliminary examination shall be held after teaching/training of one academic year in the following subjects :
1. Umoor-e-Tabeeya, Munafe-ul-Aza and Tashreeh-e-Badan
2. Methods of Research and Bio-statistics
3. Usool-e-Ilaj and Maheatul-Amraz
The Final examination shall be held two years after completion of preliminary examination in the following papers :
2. Amraz Nizame Tanafus vo Daurane Khoon
3. Amraz Nizame Hazam
4. Amraz Nizame Bole vo Tanasul