- Candidate holding degree of B.U.M.S. or equivalent with at least 60% in the aggregate from a recognised institution included in the 2nd schedule of IMCC Act 1970.
- The minimum marks in Moalijat at graduate level shall be 60% for appearing in the competitive test.
- The internal teacher candidate shall be exempted from the competitive examination. The admission will be based on the academic merit and the duration of teaching experience in the subject.
- The candidate must have completed the period of internship prescribed by C.C.I.M.
- The admission test shall consist of two papers, First paper shall be on the subject of Moalijat. The second paper shall be related to General Clinical knowledge
- The admission shall be given on the basis of marks secured in the competitive examination ( written test, viva voice and interview ). The qualifying marks shall be 50% in order to make the candidate eligible for consideration in the merit list.
PERIOD OF TRAINING
The period of the course will be of three years duration
DEGREE TO BE AWARDED
NUMBER OF SEATS
Four (4) candidates will be selected for admission.
Tuition Fee: Students shall be required to deposit Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum as tuition fee.
Admission fee: Rupees 100,000/-
Security Deposit: Rupees 100,000/-
Other Fees: Enrolment fee and examination fee shall be as prescribed by the University.